Latest Court of The Hague Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Apple has scored a minor victory against Samsung in the Netherlands today, as the Court of The Hague has banned the sales of some Galaxy smartphones and tablets, reports Loek Essers of the IDG News Service. The court found that these Samsung phones had violated Apple´s patent which covers the way photographs can be scrolled and flipped through in the phone´s photo gallery. In addition to the ban, Samsung is once...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.