Latest Court of The Hague Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Apple has scored a minor victory against Samsung in the Netherlands today, as the Court of The Hague has banned the sales of some Galaxy smartphones and tablets, reports Loek Essers of the IDG News Service. The court found that these Samsung phones had violated Apple´s patent which covers the way photographs can be scrolled and flipped through in the phone´s photo gallery. In addition to the ban, Samsung is once...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.