Latest CPI Stories
CPI Passive Cooling® Helps Oman Data Park Excel in Efficiency, Reliability BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, United Kingdom, June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With a new and robust data center infrastructure from Chatsworth Products (CPI), colocation provider Oman Data Park is now able to run more than 30kW per cabinet without overusing provision cooling. As the first IT Cloud Service provider in the country of Oman, Oman Data Park's mission was to provide services with the highest standards of...
Use New Tools to View Features, Select Right Product WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Chatsworth Products (CPI) recently expanded its eConnect(®) line of intelligent power distribution units (PDUs) to include high-density PDUs in 50A and 60A 208V that meet power loads of up to 17kW per PDU. This new addition addresses the growing industrywide demand for High Performance Computing (HPC), virtualization and cloud computing. High-density eConnect PDUs with six built-in...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.