Latest Craig Moon Stories
USA Today lost a second top executive with the surprise retirement of publisher Craig Moon, who said his departure wasn't connected to the newspaper's finances. Although revenues are down at the country's largest newspaper, Moon said he was leaving to explore other media investments. Referring to the newspaper, Moon said, you still have the workings of a successful business, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday. Moon has worked at parent company Gannett Co. for 23 years, including six...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.