Latest Craig Scott Goldsmith Stories
Craig Scott Goldsmith, author of "Uninhabitable: A Case for Caution," says, "It is time for America to step up or step aside." (PRWEB) April 20, 2011 In preparation for Earth Day 2011, Craig Scott Goldsmith, author of "Uninhabitable: A Case for Caution," has sent an open letter to humanity and its leaders cautioning the detrimental effects of releasing Co2 into the atmosphere. Goldsmith says humans are accelerating Co2 emissions through overpopulation, the use of automobiles and by...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.