Latest Craig Thor Kimmel Stories
CreditLaw.com´s Craig Thor Kimmel urges students to take action before thieves run up debt using stolen identities Ambler, Pennsylvania (PRWEB) February 13, 2013 According to a local NBC report, a Cheyney University employee accidentally emailed the names, addresses and Social Security numbers of hundreds of students to their entire student body. In light of Cheyney University´s recent breach of its students´ personal identification information, CreditLaw.com´s Craig...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.