Latest Craig Wilson Stories
A Texas A&M researcher has found evidence that the population of Monarch butterflies continues to shrink. Craig Wilson is a senior research associate in the Center for Mathematics and Science Education and a longtime butterfly enthusiast. He says, according to reports from the World Wildlife Fund, Mexico´s Michoacan State and a host of private donors, that the numbers of Monarch butterflies that cross the state of Texas will be dramatically reduced, by as much as 30%. These...
SCHERERVILLE, Ind., Dec. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The U-Haul Company of North Indiana and South Cook County today announced the promotion of Craig Wilson to president. Wilson brings close to 10 years of U-Haul experience to his new position, where he will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the company, including truck, trailer and storage rentals. (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090622/LA34860LOGO-b) A photo accompanying this release is available at:...
A Texas A&M University researcher says he has shipped nearly 17,000 corn earworms to U.S. students in 12 states so they can learn about the wonders of science. Craig Wilson, a senior research associate at the university's Center for Science and Mathematics Education, with help from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, shipped the corn earworms to kindergarten through 12 grade students so they could observe various aspects of the earworm as it transforms from its larvae stage into a moth....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.