Latest Creative Virtual Stories
Use cases from leading financial organisations will be presented at 12:30 pm on 19 June 2014 London, UK (PRWEB) June 10, 2014 Creative Virtual, a leader in customer experience self-service solutions for global enterprises, today announced their participation in the second annual FStech Omnichannel Banking Conference. The conference will be held on 19 June 2014 at the IoD Hub in London and will look at how banks are faring when it comes to fusing channels to create a unified customer...
“Ask Sara” deployed as part of Commercial Bank of Dubai’s innovative online banking portal. London, UK (PRWEB) May 29, 2014 Creative Virtual, a leader in customer experience self-service solutions for global enterprises, today announced the launch of its new virtual assistant implementation powered by Creative Virtual’s V-Person™ technology for Commercial Bank of Dubai. Commercial Bank of Dubai provides personal and corporate banking services within the United Arab Emirates....
Company expands their global presence with their newest office located in Sydney, Australia. London, United Kingdom (PRWEB) March 04, 2014 Creative Virtual, a leader in customer experience self-service solutions for global enterprises, today announced that Chris Ezekiel, Founder & CEO of Creative Virtual will be officially opening their new office in Sydney, Australia on the 6th March 2014. The establishment of this newest location comes in response to the growing demand for...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.