Latest Crizotinib Stories
-- CHOP and Penn Medicine Experts Define Riskier Mutations in Neuroblastoma, Setting Stage for Clinical Trial-- PHILADELPHIA, Nov.
The anti-cancer drug Xalkori® is being investigated by the ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group in E4512, a phase III trial. Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) August
LONDON, June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report:
A study presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2014 reports the results of a first-in-human, phase 1 dose escalation trial of crizotinib (XALKORI) in 14 patients with advanced, MET-amplified non-small cell lung cancer (NCT00585195).
A University of Colorado Cancer Center study presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) draws a line from mutation of the gene NTRK1, to its role as an oncogene in non-small cell lung cancer, to treatment that targets this mutation.
- Ceritinib achieved overall response rate of 58.5%, with a median progression-free survival of 8.2 months1 EAST HANOVER, N.J., June 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Novartis today announced data showing
Ceritinib (brand name Zykadia(TM)) will be used for the treatment of patients with anaplastic lymphoma kinase-positive (ALK+) metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) who have progressed on or
- Zykadia (ceritinib) demonstrated an overall response rate of 54.6% in patients with ALK+ metastatic NSCLC who have no other treatment option EAST HANOVER, N.J., April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/
- Data showed investigational treatment LDK378 (ceritinib) also achieved a median progression-free survival of seven months EAST HANOVER, N.J., March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Novartis today
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.