Latest crude oil Stories
Refiners will increase their facilities' capacity to handle more crude oil as output rises, but will have to contend with government regulations designed to increase the use of renewable and environmentally friendly fuels; these regulations will limit revenue growth in the years to come. For these reasons, industry research firm IBISWorld has updated a report on the Petroleum Refining industry in its growing industry report collection. Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 11, 2013 The Petroleum...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.