Latest Cryo Stories
SeraCare announced the addition of Cryo-M Human Monocytes and Cryo-T4 Human CD4+ T-Cells to its AccuCell® Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell (PBMC) portfolio. Milford, MA (PRWEB) August 20, 2011 SeraCare Life Sciences, a global life sciences company providing vital products and services to facilitate the discovery, development and production of human diagnostics and therapeutics, announced it has expanded its cellular product line with the addition of Cryo-M Human Monocytes and Cryo-T4...
PFAFFIKON, Switzerland, May 21, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- - Europe's Leading Stem Cell Bank Launches Innovative Service for Liposuction Market Cryo-Save today announced the European introduction of Cryo-Lip, a new product that allows the collection, processing and storage of a rich mixture of adult stem cells from liposuction aspirate (fatty tissue that is normally discarded). A novel cryopreservation process for fatty tissue has been developed and submitted as an international...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.