Latest CT327 Stories
CANTERBURY, England, March 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- - Phase 2b data demonstrates a 60% reduction in pruritus in psoriatic patients treated with CT327 - Data analysis also published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology - Phase 2b CT327 topline data in patients with Atopic Dermatitis and Pruritus due in mid-2014 Creabilis Ltd, the dermatology company with the most advanced targeted topical...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.