Latest CTV Television Network Stories
-- Tweets, calls, texts and Facebook shares drive Bell's donations to mental health -- #BellLetsTalk again the top Twitter trend in Canada - and now
To tweet this release:
- Mental health-themed programming to air across Bell Media properties on Jan.
- Exclusive broadcast partnership brokered by Bell Media's Brand Partnerships team - - ETALK to support initiative through call-to-action spots, finalist profiles, and more - -
- Seven producers begin program on February 2 with broadcaster internship at Bell Media's Toronto headquarters - To tweet this release:
- Home cook finalists include a retired pro-football player, rural veterinarian, recording artist, bus driver, and Canadian military veteran - - Finalists compete to make it into the Top 16 for
- ETALK and L'Oreal Paris Canada partner this awards season and kick off new digital series RED CARPET BEAUTY (Jan.
- THE AMAZING RACE CANADA, THE BIG BANG THEORY, GOTHAM, and THE FLASH are the most-watched TV series this year -- THE AMAZING RACE CANADA, MASTERCHEF CANADA, SAVING HOPE, and MOTIVE among Top
- CORNER GAS: THE MOVIE wins Wednesday and is the most-watched Canadian movie in more than a decade - - #CornerGasMovie trended worldwide on Twitter during the broadcast and in Canada into
- totally perplexed and mixed up.