Latest CTV Two Stories
- TV event MARVEL'S AGENT CARTER kicks off CTV's mid-season schedule Jan.
- Discovery named Channel of the Year - - CTV and Proper Television's MASTERCHEF CANADA recognized as Show of the Year (Non-Scripted) - - Bell Media congratulates production partner Paperny
-Select Canadian productions to premiere first on "Project Latte" - - CORNER GAS: THE MOVIE is first title to get "Project Latte" first-look screening - - Canada's most-acclaimed and most-watched
To tweet this release: http://bmpr.ca/15yeJJC TORONTO, Nov.
- Up 17% The 2014 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS(®) becomes most-watched since 2011 with 1.8 million viewers -- CTV's ETALK covers the winners with exclusive red carpet and backstage access
- GOTHAM propels 47% growth among A25-54 Monday nights -- CTV's heroic Tuesday night lineup grows double digits, up 18% for A25-54 - - CTV boasts 13 three million-plus audience broadcasts
- In a first for the format internationally, MASTERCHEF home cooks are joined by their families -- Standalone two-hour special features returning MASTERCHEF CANADA Season 1 home cooks as they
- All series see increases with total viewers and in all key adult demos versus the same time last year, widening the lead over their closest competitors - - ETALK remains the #1 entertainment
- Parade peaks at 1.7 million viewers as Santa's appearance caps off the annual tradition -- Viewers can catch-up with Santa, cast members of Corner Gas: The Movie, and all the other
- The Movie Network subscribers get special sneak peek beginning Dec. 8; two-hour movie debuts Dec.
- To swell, as grain or wood with water.