Latest CTV Stories
- Space's ORPHAN BLACK wins eight awards on Wednesday, the most of any program - - The Movie Network documentary OUR MAN IN TEHRAN wins five awards on Tuesday -- CTV's THE AMAZING RACE
- THE OSCARS(®) is the #1 program of the day with total viewers and in all key demos with 5.2 million viewers, while OSCARS OPENING CEREMONY: LIVE FROM THE RED CARPET ranks #2 for the day with 3 million
- The gripping Season 3 finale delivers a season-high overnight audience - - On Twitter, #SavingHope trends across Canada during the emotional finale which is available on demand on CTV.ca, CTV
- Fulfilling the promise of TV Everywhere, CTV GO is the first TVE product from a Canadian broadcaster to provide Chromecast functionality -- CTV GO users can now "cast" from Android and iOS
-- Net earnings attributable to common shareholders of $542 million, up 9.5%; Adjusted net earnings grow 13% to $610 million; Adjusted EPS of $0.72, up 2.9%
- More than one-in-two Canadians (55% of the country) watched some or all of last night's SUPER BOWL XLIX broadcast on CTV and RDS - - 12.2 million fans tune in to hear Katy Perry roar in the
- Promo spots for CTV's MASTERCHEF CANADA, SAVING HOPE, and MOTIVE, Space's BITTEN and ORPHAN BLACK, Bravo's 19-2, and Discovery's AIRSHOW to be featured during the most-watched television event in
To tweet this release:
- Mental health-themed programming to air across Bell Media properties on Jan.
- THE AMAZING RACE CANADA, THE BIG BANG THEORY, GOTHAM, and THE FLASH are the most-watched TV series this year -- THE AMAZING RACE CANADA, MASTERCHEF CANADA, SAVING HOPE, and MOTIVE among Top
- The deadly nightshade, Atropa Belladonna, which possesses stupefying or poisonous properties.
- A sleeping-potion; a soporific.
- To mutter deliriously.