Latest Culture of Manitoba Stories
Lawrence LeBlond for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online It seems every few months some new evidence of Bigfoot surfaces on the web and a new video purportedly capturing the elusive beast on film is setting the Internet on fire this week. A Canadian hiker by the name of Myles Lamont captured the footage while hiking the Tantalus Range, north of Vancouver, British Columbia. He and his friends spotted something moving along a ridge farther away and pulled out a video camera and began...
Christopher Oliver makes the trek from North Dallas to Arlington Texas to meet Craig Woolheater in order to hand deliver the SquatchIt prototype which is scheduled to debut at the Falcon Project Conference and Hopssquatch event in Oregon this weekend. Arlington, TX (PRWEB) June 20, 2013 Christopher Oliver hand delivered one of the two SquatchIt prototypes that exist in the world to famed creator of cryptomundo.com, Craig Woolheater on Wednesday June 19, 2013 in Arlington, Texas. Woolheater...
[Listen To The Audio Evidence] Lawrence LeBlond for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Not since Roger Patterson´s 1967 encounter has there been so much hype over the possible discovery of Sasquatch, better known as Bigfoot. In the deep woods of the Umatilla Indian Reservation in the Pacific Northwest there could be a very real Bigfoot lurking in the night, belting out its blood-curdling serenades to all those who wish to lend a listening ear. And one local resident has...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.