Quantcast

Latest Current loop Stories

2013-11-08 23:02:14

Scaletron Industries has developed a new 4-20 mA circuit board engineered to send the scale signal directly to the main system control panel as opposed to a local display. The new board features simple integration with the main control system to provide a time-saving and economical means of incorporating additional scales into large, existing monitoring systems. Plumsteadville, PA (PRWEB) November 08, 2013 Scaletron Industries, Ltd., a manufacturer of corrosion resistant digital and...

2012-02-15 08:00:00

Universal Flow Monitors, Inc. announces the availability of Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters with Intrinsic Safety as an option. Hazel Park, MI (PRWEB) February 15, 2012 Universal Flow Monitors, Inc. announces the availability of CoolPoint vortex shedding flowmeters with Intrinsic Safety as an option. CoolPoint vortex shedding flowmeters are electronic instruments that measure and monitor water flows. Unlike mechanical switches, the vortex shedding meters have no moving parts to stick...

2011-08-15 07:00:00

SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- National Semiconductor Corp. (NYSE: NSM) today introduced a 16-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC) featuring a single-wire interface and 4-to-20 mA current loop drive that simplifies the design of smart transmitters used in industrial two-wire sensor systems. The highly integrated DAC161P997 reduces component count and cost in factory and building automation control systems by enabling the use of a single isolation component to cross the...

2011-07-12 10:00:00

WIXOM, Mich., July 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The latest release in Acromag's new ST130 series of low-cost, temperature transmitters is the Model ST133, an isolated thermocouple/millivolt signal conditioner. This high-performance version of the economy-level ST132 also converts sensor input signals from eight thermocouple types or a plus or minus 100mV range and outputs a proportional 4-20mA process control signal. However, the addition of 1500V isolation between the input and output circuit...

2011-04-06 10:00:00

WIXOM, Mich., April 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The latest offering in Acromag's new ST130 series of low-cost, temperature transmitters is a thermocouple/millivolt signal conditioner, Model ST132. This model can convert sensor input signals from eight thermocouple types or a plus or minus 100mV range and output a proportional 4-20mA process control signal. The ST132 is an output loop-powered (7-32V DC) two-wire transmitter and very easy to use. Free Windows configuration software simplifies...

2011-02-24 00:00:47

Balluff's new line of IO-Link Analog Plugs provides a means to easily integrate analog I/O on your industrial network at an overall cost savings Florence, KY (Vocus/PRWEB) February 24, 2011 In most typical industrial I/O applications, 90% of the I/O count is discrete, leaving 10% of the I/O as analog. Most engineers have cost effective means to gather their discrete I/O, but the analog points add a level of difficulty. Balluff's line of IO-Link Analog Plugs provides a means to easily...

2011-01-18 10:00:00

WIXOM, Mich., Jan. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The initial offering in Acromag's new ST130 series of low-cost, temperature transmitters is an ASIC-driven RTD signal conditioner, Model ST131. Units combine the simplicity of a digital USB setup and calibration interface with the inherent performance advantages of analog signal conditioning. Selling for just $89 with free Windows configuration software, this DIN Form B head-mount instrument will convert the input signal from any 100 ohm Platinum...


Word of the Day
barghest
  • A goblin in English folklore, often appearing in the shape of a large dog and believed to portend imminent death or misfortune.
  • A ghost, wraith, hobgoblin, elf, or spirit.
The origin of 'barghest' is not known, but it may be from perhaps burh-ghest, town-ghost, or German Berg-geist (mountain spirit) or Bär-geist (bear-spirit).
Related