Latest Curricula Stories
Amirsys AnatomyOne introduces interactive Course Outlines, a new concept in helping teaching faculty guide anatomy students both inside and outside of the classroom. (PRWEB) April 22, 2012 Amirsys AnatomyOne today introduced an innovative set of faculty resources to anatomy educators at the American Association of Anatomists meeting in San Diego. Anatomy faculty gathered to hear about AnatomyOne Course Outlines, which allow educators to create an organized set of links to AnatomyOne...
This online, standards-based system is designed to enhance the curriculum needs of Mississippi educators while aligning with Common Core standards. In addition to curriculum solutions, this system features several teacher tools such as a website builder and cloud-based storage that aid teacher effectiveness. Ridgeland, MS (PRWEB) April 10, 2012 3rd Learning and Blue Ox Education Solutions today announce the launch of MSLearns, a standards-based, curriculum alignment system that will boost...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.