Latest Cwmparc Stories
By Steffan Rhys A BODY found floating in the sea five miles off the coast of Tenby was last night identified by police as a swimmer who went missing two weeks ago. Deryn Rhys Telfer, 23, from Cwmparc, near Treorchy, went missing on June 25 while reportedly trying to swim from South Beach to a buoy, a swim he had successfully completed a day earlier. Witnesses said he had turned to wave to them from around 150mout to sea then disappeared. A search and rescue operation involving...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.