Latest Cyanco Holding Corporation Stories
HOUSTON, April 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cyanco Holding Corporation ("Cyanco") and Ascend Performance Materials ("Ascend") today announce plans for Cyanco to construct a new 55,000 metric ton per year sodium cyanide plant at Ascend's Alvin, Texas site. Cyanco and Ascend have executed long term agreements under which Ascend will supply hydrogen cyanide, utilities and services to the new Cyanco plant. "The Ascend site provides significant opportunity to third-party manufacturers because of...
HOUSTON, April 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cyanco Holding Corporation ("Cyanco") announced today that it has completed expansion projects at its two sodium cyanide plants in Winnemucca, Nevada increasing total capacity from 40,000 tonnes per year to 70,000 tonnes per year. This completes an effort initiated two years ago to ensure Cyanco's ability to supply increasing demand from its customers in the United States and Canada. Cyanco operates two independent plants at its Winnemucca facility....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.