Latest Cypripedium acaule Stories
By Lamont, Eric E Stalter, Richard LAMONT, E. E. (Honorary Research Associate, Institute of Systematic Botany, The New York Botanical Garden, Bronx. NY 10458) AND R. STALTER (Department of Biological Sciences, St. John's University, Jamaica, NY 11439). Orchids of Atlantic coast barrier islands from North Carolina to New York. J. Torrey Bot. Soc. 134: 540-551. 2007.-During the past 25 years, we have documented the occurrence of 17 orchid species from Atlantic coast barrier islands from North...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.