Latest Cytokines Stories
- Analyses in relapsing MS evaluate early predictors of clinical response, one-year efficacy and tolerability of Rebif (interferon beta-1a), among other outcomes ROCKLAND, Mass., May
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ARMO BioSciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company, today announced that clinical data from a Phase 1 clinical trial of AM0010, a PEGylated
Offers patients another delivery option WHIPPANY, N.J., April 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Bayer is pleased to announce today that the U.S.
- Data analyses in relapsing MS highlight MRI outcomes and 'no evident disease activity' (NEDA) measure for Rebif® (interferon beta-1a) vs.
Genetic Validation Links Incidence of Generalized Pustular Psoriasis With Abnormal IL-36 Receptor Signal Transduction SAN DIEGO, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AnaptysBio, Inc., a
- AbbVie's investigational, interferon and ribavirin-free treatment in Japan consists of a 12-week, two direct-acting antiviral, fixed-dosed combination of paritaprevir/ritonavir with ombitasvir, dosed
- Experienced leader and expert clinician to deliver strong outcomes for patients in the areas of Neurology and Immunology ROCKLAND, Mass., April 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD
One human antibody known as BI 655066 is a promising candidate to be used to target the inflammation-causing protein, interleukin-23.
- PharmaEssentia and AOP Orphan announce completion of recruitment of the pivotal European Phase III trial PROUD-PV (www.proud-pv.com) to support global marketing of P1101 (Ropeginterferon alfa-2b).
Indiana Fiber Network (IFN), the leading Indiana statewide Network Service Provider, announces hiring John Tackett as Deployment Supervisor. Indianapolis, Indiana
- A handkerchief.
- Specifically— The legendary sweat-cloth; the handkerchief of St. Veronica, according to tradition miraculously impressed with the mask of Christ; also, the napkin about Christ's head (Johu xx. 7).
- In general, any miraculous portrait of Christ.