Latest Czech cuisine Stories
In response to an article published on Mashable, fishbat, one of the nation’s leading online marketing firms replies to Pillsbury Toaster Strudel’s new marketing campaign that aims to bring traffic to the pastry’s new online presence. Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) August 28, 2013 fishbat, one of the nation’s leading online marketing firms, responds to an article published on Mashable, which details Pillsbury Toaster Strudel’s latest approach to digital marketing. According to the article...
Kofola (Czech Republic), soft drinks producer, will employ tens of new employees thanks to investments in its development and purchases of manufacturing technologies. Kofola plans to invest CEK 650 mil in 2008, CEK 190 mil of this sum in the Czech Republic. It will for example build a new manufacturing hall worth CEK 250 mil in its plant in Rajecka Lesna, Slovakia where it will employ 130 people. Kofola, the second largest soft drinks producer in the Czech Republic and Slovakia merger with...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.