Latest Dabigatran Stories
Multidistrict Litigation For Xarelto Bleeding Lawsuits That Allege Patients Experienced Uncontrollable Bleeding And Other Complications After Taking The Prescription Blood Thinner Has Been Established
NMSOAP collaboration with FDA to bring the “voice of patient” to the real-world evaluation of recently-approved medications Rockville, Md (PRWEB) December
- Phase I study results presented at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Dec. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec.
The Xarelto Lawsuit Complaint Alleges That Janssen Pharmaceuticals And Bayer HealthCare Did Not Disclose The Bleeding Risks Associated With The Prescription Blood Thinner Medication.
- Retrospective analysis of more than 38,000 patients shows PRADAXA is associated with lower rates of stroke and major bleeding compared to warfarin RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
- Effects of idarucizumab on an exploratory marker of blood clotting, presented at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
Findings presented at American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions add to growing body of data supporting safety and effectiveness of PRADAXA RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
- RE-VERSE AD(TM) is being conducted in more than 35 countries with aim to enroll 250 patients RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- The act of sweetening by admixture of some saccharine substance.