Latest Dabigatran Stories
- Retrospective analysis of more than 38,000 patients shows PRADAXA is associated with lower rates of stroke and major bleeding compared to warfarin RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
- Effects of idarucizumab on an exploratory marker of blood clotting, presented at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
Findings presented at American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions add to growing body of data supporting safety and effectiveness of PRADAXA RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
- RE-VERSE AD(TM) is being conducted in more than 35 countries with aim to enroll 250 patients RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Poster on research about investigational, specific antidote for PRADAXA also to be presented RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Case Funding Company reaffirms increased funding amounts for Pradaxa Pre-Settlement and Settled Cases after $650MM settlement on approximately 4K filed cases over the blood thinner in state and federal
Largest observational study of a newer oral anticoagulant, with more than 134,000 elderly patients, published in Circulation RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A U.S.
The Firm is evaluating Xarelto lawsuits on behalf of individuals who experienced uncontrollable internal bleeding, blood clots, and other serious complications, allegedly due to their use of the
Boehringer Ingelheim launches comprehensive support resources for people with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Oct.
Company to make OFEV available to IPF community within 10 days, along with comprehensive patient support resources RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Oct.
- A coin originally worth six pennies Scots, and later three; held equivalent to an English halfpenny.
- (in plural) Money; cash.