Latest Dabigatran Stories
NMSOAP collaboration with FDA to bring the “voice of patient” to the real-world evaluation of recently-approved medications Rockville, Md (PRWEB) December
- Phase I study results presented at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Dec. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec.
The Xarelto Lawsuit Complaint Alleges That Janssen Pharmaceuticals And Bayer HealthCare Did Not Disclose The Bleeding Risks Associated With The Prescription Blood Thinner Medication.
- Retrospective analysis of more than 38,000 patients shows PRADAXA is associated with lower rates of stroke and major bleeding compared to warfarin RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
- Effects of idarucizumab on an exploratory marker of blood clotting, presented at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
Findings presented at American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions add to growing body of data supporting safety and effectiveness of PRADAXA RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
- RE-VERSE AD(TM) is being conducted in more than 35 countries with aim to enroll 250 patients RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Poster on research about investigational, specific antidote for PRADAXA also to be presented RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Case Funding Company reaffirms increased funding amounts for Pradaxa Pre-Settlement and Settled Cases after $650MM settlement on approximately 4K filed cases over the blood thinner in state and federal
- A person in a secondary role, specifically the second most important character (after the protagonist).