Latest DailyCandy Stories
The former DailyCandy Editor-in-Chief has been named Chief Digital Officer of the magazine NEW YORK, June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jason Binn, CEO and founder of DuJour Media Group (http://www.Dujour.com) announced today that digital strategist Ashley Parrish has joined the company as Chief Digital Officer, effective immediately. Ashley comes to DuJour from DailyCandy where she served as the lifestyle website's Editor-in-Chief. With the latest expansion to the magazine, DuJour adds...
Nourhy and her studio to be highlighted in the upcoming 3rd edition of Crave Chicago, a book that highlights innovative shops and businesses created by women. (PRWEB) May 10, 2013 Nourhy Chiriboga, an Intuitive healer, will be featured in the 3rd edition of Crave Chicago, a book highlighting entrepreneurial women in Chicago. Crave is a curated collection of shops and businesses of women in book form of over 20 cities in the US and Canada. Nourhy has been practicing healing and intuitive...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.