Latest DaimlerChrysler Services North America Stories
DETROIT (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler has agreed to settle a lawsuit in which its U.S. finance arm stood accused of discriminating against African Americans and Hispanics by charging them more for car loans, according to federal court documents. Under terms of the settlement, DaimlerChrysler Services North America LLC will be required to offer several billion dollars in loans to black and Hispanic people based only on their credit history, according to plaintiffs' attorneys. A judge on...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.