Latest Dallas County, Texas Stories
John T. Wilson, formerly with Fish & Richardson P.C. and Myers Wilson P.C., resumes the Wilson Law Group P.C. to provide intellectual property and litigation services. Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 19, 2011 John T. Wilson, formerly with Fish & Richardson P.C. and Myers Wilson P.C., resumes the Wilson Law Group P.C., a professional services corporation formed in 2003 to provide intellectual property litigation services, trademark and patent prosecution, general litigation support, and...
Agency Entourage is set to be a gold sponsor for AAF-Fort Worth's first-ever Central Region Conference. Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 11, 2011 The American Advertising Federation of Fort Worth (AAF-Fort Worth) will be hosting the first-ever Central Region Conference on September 16-18, at the Hilton Hotel in downtown Fort Worth. Ã¢ÅTo host this event locally is a tremendous opportunity for members of AAF-Dallas and AAF-Fort Worth,Ã¢ Angelo Antoline,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.