Latest Dan Moldea Stories
Lawrence LeBlond for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online On Monday, FBI investigators began searching a Michigan field for the remains of Jimmy Hoffa after a tip from 85-year-old Tony Zerilli, the son of former Detroit mob boss Joseph Zerilli, led them to the scene of the apparent crime. Zerilli alerted investigators in January that the former Teamsters boss, 62 at the time of his disappearance, was bound, gagged and struck over the head with a shovel before being buried alive on the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.