Latest Dangerous goods Stories
Many businesses may be surprised after reading a new fact sheet on OSHA GHS training requirements. Greenville, NC (PRWEB) June 27, 2013 LBA University® course director Bryan Dixon is voicing concern that many businesses may find themselves exposed to OSHA compliance issues when a Dec. 1, 2013 deadline rolls around. This is when new training requirements go into effect for the Revised Hazard Communications Standard Safety Data Sheets Globally Harmonized System (HazCom GHS). “I am...
Award-winning Chino company H2 Environmental Consulting Services is now offering Hazardous Materials Communication Programs for businesses. A leader among local environmental consulting firms, the company recognizes the importance of educating businesses of all sizes on the need for asbestos testing and other ways to protect public safety. Chino, CA (PRWEB) June 21, 2013 Among local environmental consulting firms, H2 Environmental Services understands the need to provide crucial Hazardous...
SiteHawk Elevates Global Solutions by Expanding Language Services for SDS Indexing to Meet the Demands of the Globally Harmonized System Nashville, TN (PRWEB) May 14, 2013 SiteHawk, the leading innovator in cloud-based SDS and chemical data management solutions, is excited to announce the expansion of their chemical indexing services to 32 native languages. The expansion is in response to the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) as well as customer and market needs to index or catalog chemical...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.