Latest Daniel Powers Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Daniel Powers worked as Amazon´s VP of web services sales from December 2010 until July 2012, growing Amazon´s cloud based services by 6 times as he sold the service across the world. In June 2012, the relationship between Amazon and Powers turned a little sour. Amazon has said they originally planned to simply fire Powers, but later decided to give him a chance to resign with a $325,000 severance package instead....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.