Latest Daniel Spengler Stories
Authorities in Texas said a Bandera County jailer attempting to pull a prank on colleagues was shot in the leg by a startled deputy. Chief Deputy Don Berger said Daniel Spengler, 22, was shot in the right thigh by Deputy A.J. Griffin early Sunday morning after jumping out of an office in an unfinished area of the new law enforcement center in Bandera in an attempt to startle what he expected to be an unarmed dispatcher, the San Antonio (Texas) Express-News reported Tuesday. Berger said...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.