Latest Daniel Webster Wildlife Sanctuary Stories
MARSHFIELD - The Massachusetts Audubon Society will hold its annual Farm Day from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at the Webster Wildlife Sanctuary in Marshfield. The many offerings for children will include farm animals, hay rides, games, crafts, face painting and a hay maze. Also featured will be an arts and crafts show and blacksmithing, bird carving and wind chime demonstrations. Admission will be $7; free for children 3 and younger. For more information or to volunteer, call...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.