Latest Danielle Kurtzleben Stories
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online Dairy industry experts are attempting to convince the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to allow them to include artificial sweeteners such as aspartame in milk without the products being forced to carry special labels, various media outlets reported late last week. According to US News and World Reports writer Danielle Kurtzleben, two industry trade groups — the National Milk Producers Federation (NMPF) and the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.