Latest Dao-Yi Yu Stories
The key to treating eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy lies in understanding the distribution of oxygen in our retina, Professor Dao-Yi Yu from The Vision Centre and University of WA will tell an international scientific conference on vision in Sydney. The Australian Neuroscience Society Satellite Meeting 2010: "From Photoreceptors to Behaviour" is being held at the Save Sight Institute, 8 Macquarie St, Sydney on January 29 and 30, 2010. Oxygen is vital to the health of the visual cells...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.