Latest Darcy Stories
WASHINGTON, Oct. 2 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Honorable Jo-Ellen Darcy was sworn in today as the U.S. Army's 11th Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works (ASA(CW)) in a Pentagon ceremony. Secretary of the Army John McHugh conducted the swearing-in ceremony. "I am tremendously honored to have this opportunity to serve as the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works," said Darcy. "America is faced with many challenges in how to best conserve, protect, enhance and use...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.