Latest Darmstadt Stories
- Data analyses in relapsing MS highlight MRI outcomes and 'no evident disease activity' (NEDA) measure for Rebif® (interferon beta-1a) vs.
- Reicin brings extensive experience in R&D as a senior leader in biopharma ROCKLAND, Mass., April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD Serono today announced the US biopharmaceutical
ROCKLAND, Mass., April 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD Serono, the U.S.
- Experienced leader and expert clinician to deliver strong outcomes for patients in the areas of Neurology and Immunology ROCKLAND, Mass., April 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD
DARMSTADT, Germany, April 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Uwe Vath (43) shall assume control over Operations of the Schenck Process Group effective April 1, 2015.
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy enhances R&D technology portfolio of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, in immuno-oncology DARMSTADT, Germany, March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/
-- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy enhances Merck Serono's R&D technology portfolio in immuno-oncology DARMSTADT, Germany, March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Merck Serono,
-- Collaboration strengthens company's position as a leader in precision medicine in oncology ROCKLAND, Mass., March 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD Serono today announced that the biopharmaceutical
- Personalized immunotherapy Tcelna (imilecleucel-T), an investigational compound currently in a Phase IIb clinical study in patients with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (SPMS), an area of
- EMD Millipore services include design and development of cost-effective process to deliver high yield and productivity DARMSTADT, Germany, Feb.
- The act of burning, scorching, or heating to dryness; the state or being thus heated or dried.
- In medicine, cauterization.