Latest Dash Media LLC Stories
NEW YORK, Aug. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Sharon Ellman, Founding Partner of the NYC-based communications firm Dash Media PR, today announced that Dr. Harold J. Raveche, a globally recognized expert in technology development and innovation, had been signed to an exclusive agreement in which Dash Media will serve as Dr. Raveche's publicist and media-relations agency of record. Dr. Raveche, Founding President of Innovation Strategies International, is acknowledged around the globe as a technology...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.