Latest Data fusion Stories
Georgia Tech Professional Education has partnered with Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI), Georgia Tech´s applied research arm, to create a new certificate program that can help organizations respond more rapidly to threats and problems by learning to fuse information from multiple sensors. Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 09, 2013 Georgia Tech Professional Education has partnered with Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI), Georgia Tech´s applied research arm, to create a new...
A new website, http://biogeowarehouse.cse.psu.edu, offers a prototype for online access to an analytical toolbox that enables biomedical researchers to integrate dissimilar data from a variety of sources and extract the most useful information from it by posing queries. Dr. Raj Acharya, professor of computer science who headed the site development project, says, "Right now, the prototype focuses on prostate cancer data but our online toolbox could be used for dissimilar data sets for any...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.