Latest Database management system Stories
Database management system technology developer Raima announces a strategic relationship with National Instruments that sees the companies working together to integrate Raima’s RDM Embedded technology directly into NI LabVIEW. This will provide seamless database access from within LabVIEW, eliminating external database connectivity and communication headaches during programming whilst simplifying export to systems for run-time operation. Seattle, WA (PRWEB) August 05, 2013 RDM Embedded...
According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research "Big Data Market - Global Scenario, Trends, Industry Analysis, Size, Share and Forecast, 2012 - 2018" the global big data market was worth USD 6.3 billion in 2012 and is expected to reach USD 48.3 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 40.5% from 2012 to 2018. Browse the full report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/big-data-market.html Albany, New york (PRWEB) January 27, 2013 North America is expected to maintain...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.