Latest Dave Tuthill Stories
By Nate Poppino, The Times-News, Twin Falls, Idaho Jul. 28--The Idaho Department of Water Resources is headed for the courtroom. One of three water delivery calls set in front of the department, made by two Magic Valley trout farms, will be appealed to district court following IDWR Director Dave Tuthill's July 11 final order on the call. The move changes the discussion from an administrative setting to one much less likely to be influenced by politics, Randy MacMillan, vice president...
By Erica F. Curless, The Spokesman-Review, Spokane, Wash. Jul. 15--North Idaho residents with questions about the controversial process of sorting out who owns what water rights are invited to a series of town hall meetings next week. The state Department of Water Resources will have seven meetings in Kootenai, Benewah and Shoshone counties, starting Monday in Wallace and wrapping up July 24 in Coeur d'Alene and Post Falls. "These meetings provide an opportunity for people to learn...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.