Latest David Almeida Stories
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online While the general public has long believed that stress can cause medical issues, researchers at Penn State University say it is the way people react to potential stress-inducing stimuli, and not the stressors themselves, that determine whether those individuals will fall ill or suffer other adverse health effects. The Penn State researchers, led by professor of human development and family studies David Almeida, analyzed a group...
BEVERLY, Mass., March 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Unfortunately, the term "AMBER Alert" is becoming more commonplace. That's why David Almeida, PI, has authored and released a new book called "Abducted Dreams" (ISBN: 978-1-606-96-261-9), in an effort to provide an insider's view on missing child cases. *(PHOTO 72dpi: www.Send2Press.com/mediaboom/09-0310-DAlmedia_72dpi.jpg) *(Photo Caption: Author: David Almeida, P.I.) According to the National Crime Information Center, as of December 31 2007,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.