Latest David Binn Stories
Linebacker Junior Seau, a 12-time Pro Bowl selection, has re-signed with the New England Patriots, the NFL team said Friday. The 39-year-old Seau will be in his 19th NFL season. He played in 16 games for New England last year and spent the off-season recovering from surgery on a torn rotator cuff. He had retired in August 2006 but signed with the Patriots four days later. Seau also played for the San Diego Chargers and Miami Dolphins in his 257-game NFL career. He has 1,870 tackles, 56.5...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.