Latest David C. Litt Stories
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Feb. 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Ambassador (Ret.) David C. Litt, the Executive Director for the Center for Stabilization and Economic Reconstruction (CSER) of the Institute for Defense and Business (IDB), will be co-chairing the 5th Annual Reconstruction and Stabilization Conference organized by marcus evans on February 9-11 in Washington, DC. This conference will bring together key stakeholders in reconstruction and stabilization operations. Focus will be placed on...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.