Latest David Cage Stories
BERLIN, July 27 /PRNewswire/ -- David Cage, CEO and founder of Paris-based developer Quantic Dream, creators of the renowned adventure games Omikron: The Nomad Soul and Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy in North America) and of the highly anticipated 2010 title Heavy Rain, will deliver a keynote at this year's Game Developers Conference(R) Europe (GDC Europe). Cage's keynote address, titled "Writing Interactive Narrative for a Mature Audience," will focus on why mature games are necessary,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.