Latest David G. Mutch Stories
CHICAGO, Feb. 10 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- David G. Mutch, MD, Director of the Division of Gynecologic Oncology and Ira and Judith Gall Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri, has been elected the 41st President of the Society of Gynecologic Oncologists (SGO) at the organization's 40th Annual Meeting, held February 5-8, 2009 in San Antonio, Texas. Dr. Mutch received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Carleton...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.