Latest David Krause Stories
PHILADELPHIA, Feb. 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Tarsa Therapeutics, Inc. today announced the addition of two executives to its senior management team. David Krause, M.D., F.A.C.P., has joined as Chief Medical Officer and Thomas C. Wicks, Ph.D., has joined as Vice President Global Regulatory Affairs. Tarsa's unique, once-daily oral form of calcitonin is in a global Phase III trial for the treatment of post-menopausal osteoporosis. David Brand, President and CEO of Tarsa noted, "We are fortunate to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.