Latest David L. Booker Stories
NORTHFIELD, Ill., May 11, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Gluten-free foods can be found everywhere from restaurants to grocery stores. Who needs to go gluten-free? For people diagnosed with Celiac disease, adopting a gluten-free diet is no fad. It is a medical treatment. (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110511/DC00624) "As a physician who specializes in pathology, I know that Celiac disease is no longer rare; it strikes one in 100 people from ages two to 80," advises...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.