Latest David Williamson Stories
SAN FRANCISCO, March 16, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On March 21, French American & International High School will celebrate the coming of spring with a day-long series of performances, artistic activities and presentations focusing on Igor Stravinsky's 1913 revolutionary ballet Le Sacre du Printemps (The Rite of Spring). Collaborating with our school in this event are the San Francisco Conservatory, San Francisco Symphony and Keeping Score, foolsFury Theater Company, Hayes Valley...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.