Latest David Wolfgang Stories
Lawrence LeBlond for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online The hunting season is upon us and that means thousands of people will be heading into the woods to deer camps and cabins for their yearly ritual. And for those who will be cleaning out and camping at these cabins, precautions should be taken to avoid a possible viral infection similar to one that has plagued California´s Yosemite National Park this summer. The warning comes from David Wolfgang, director of Veterinary and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.