Latest DCI Stories
HUTCHINSON, Kan., April 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- DCI, a developer of core banking software and technologies for community banks, is expanding the company's research and development department as part of a long-term initiative to expand the breadth of the company's iCore360Ã® core banking software and other banking technologies. Promoted to lead the department is Daren Fankhauser, vice president of research and development, who also maintains his role as chief architect...
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Japan's animated hit series Deltora Quest, is coming to Cartoon Network in Australia and New Zealand, the number one channel in Asia Pacific for kids, it was announced today by DCI Los Angeles (DCI-LA), the U.S.-based production division of Dentsu Inc., and Turner Entertainment Networks Asia, owner of Cartoon Network. Based on the international top-selling fantasy-adventure book series of the same name, the 52 half-hour episodes of Deltora...
iCore provides de novo with technology to offer full services from day one For DCI Media Contacts David Jones, 678-781-7238 or Elizabeth Salter, 678-781-7224 or DCI Mark Harris, 620-694-6771 Logo: http://www.datacenterinc.com DCI, a provider of full-service bank technology and processing solutions to the financial industry, announced today that Colorado Springs, Colo.-based de novo Central Bank & Trust has selected iCore(R), DCI's processing and bank management...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.